TORONTO, Aug. 11, 2022 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”), (TSX: GLO) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) announced today its operating and financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022.
Dasa Uranium Project
- In Q4 2021, the Company began a 15,000-meter drill program at the Dasa Project with three objectives:
- Conduct infill drilling to upgrade Inferred Resources to Indicated Resources so that they may be included in a revised mine plan.
- Connect Mining Zones 2, 2a and 2b to Zone 3 to form one continuous expanded zone instead of four separate zones.
- Expand the total resources in the area of Phase 1.
- On April 19, 2022, the Company…